Clearly time and life have moved at a faster pace then I could ever have imagined. I suppose that’s what happens when you have kids. I was looking back and my last post was from 2016! Well, I can tell you the last 5 years has moved at the speed of light. Here are the highlights:
- We travelled to Belgium and Amsterdam
- Both kids in elementary school
- Disneyland for Christmas, thanks to Santa
- Adopted a rabbit
- Bunny speed dating (this is a thing)
- Adopted a second rabbit
- Changed hospitals, units and reduced my hours (still night shift)
- COVID happened- furloughed for a month and worked on the covid floor after that
- left position in november 2020 and am at my dream position as a kidney transplant coordinator.
Through it all there have been photos, hiking, rabbits, cooking, a new espresso obsession, crafts and Yarn. LOTS of Yarn!
I’m going to give this space another shot. Now that the kids are older and are able to occupy their own time better, I’ll try to carve out more time for writing.